June and July
We are so excited to offer June and July summer camps! Our camps are all small group, full of thousands of repetitions, are high energy, and are a great way to learn to sport or continue to grow and improve. Each camp session is partial-day and grouped by experience level.
Due to COVID-19, each session is limited to 12 players and we must have a minimum of 6 players to hold the camp. Due to limited spots in camps, if you cancel after May 14th, we will not offer any refunds, make ups, or transfers.
View experience level descriptions and join in on the summer fun!
- 0-1 years of club experience
- needs to gain understanding of ALL fundamentals
- anyone coming from YMCA or other recreational league
- 2 groups; 2nd-5th grade & 6th-9th grade
- all 10 Navy athletes & most 10 Teal athletes, most 12 Navy, most MS Training athletes
- 1-2 years of club experience
- has an understanding of ALL fundamentals (passing, serving, hitting, serve receive, defense) but needs to gain consistency
- 12 Teal athletes , a few 12 Navy, a few 10 Teal athletes, a few MS Training athletes, most 14 Navy athletes, some 13 Teal athletes
- 2+ years of club experience
- 13 years or older
- has an understanding AND consistency of ALL fundamentals and is looking to improve in pace and level of the game
- some 13 Teal athletes, some 14 Driven, all 15 Driven
See beyond volleyball.
See Beyond Volleyball.