2020-2021 Club Season
2020-2021 Volleyball Season Tryouts
For the 2020-2021 season, we will offer teams in 6 different age groups. We will have cuts for our 12U-15U age groups because we will have more players trying out than we do spots on a team. Players who are at Driven for mini club or last club season are not guaranteed a spot on a team. Regular club is separate and different from mini club, and players might be placed with different groups or cut for club season based on tryouts. This is not ideal for us, but it is the reality and we want to be transparent.
All tryouts will take place at FFCC:
- Wednesday, September 23rd 6:00-7:30pm: 15 Driven
- Wednesday, September 23rd 7:30-9:00pm: 14 Driven
- Monday, October 12th 7:00-9:00pm: 13 Driven
- Monday, October 12th 5:00-7:00pm: 11/12 Driven
- Tuesday, October 13th 5:00-6:30pm: 10 Driven
What age do I try out for?
- 10 & Under- Born on or after July 1, 2010
- 11 & Under – Born on or after July 1, 2009
- 12 & Under – Born on or after July 1, 2008
- 13 & Under – Born on or after July 1, 2007
- 14 & Under – Born on or after July 1, 2006
- 15 & Under – Born on or after July 1, 2005
Check-in: 30 minutes prior to start time
Faith Family Community Church
305 Beulah Road, Winter Garden, FL 34787
There is a $70 non-refundable registration fee to register for tryouts. If you register before October 1st, registration is $55. If you register after October 1st, it is $70. You can view tuition and payment plan for the 2020-2021 season here.
Steps to Complete Prior to Tryouts
- Read Driven Volleyball Club Handbook 2021.
- Purchase an AAU Membership ($14) – must have in order to tryout.
- Complete AND notarize the USAV Medical Release Form.
- Bring in a copy of birth certificate or passport (for NEW regular club season athletes only). We do not keep birth certificate, we confirm age and birthdate, which is standard across ALL USAV and AAU clubs.
- Register and pay the non-refundable $70 registration fee here.
We are a member club of the Florida Region of USA Volleyball. As a player you may stop any unwanted contact from a club representative simply by asking (either verbally or in writing) that all contact cease. Any player believing a club representative of any Florida Region Volleyball club has been intimidating, harassing, or acted inappropriately in any manner of contact or recruiting should contact the Florida Region office at (352)-742-0080.