June and July
We are so excited to offer June and July summer camps! Our camps are all small group, full of thousands of repetitions, are high energy, and are a great way to learn to sport or continue to grow and improve. Each camp session is partial-day and grouped by experience level.
Due to COVID-19, each session is limited to 12-14 players and we must have a minimum of 6 players to hold the camp. Due to limited spots in camps, if you cancel after May 14th, we will not offer any refunds, make ups, or transfers.
View experience level descriptions and join in on the summer fun!
We are happy to be able to offer a 10% friend referral discount. Once both players have signed up for camp, please send an email with players name and session and we will refund 10% back to card used to pay.
**Friend referrals must be in same camp weeks, not necessary same levels.**
**Friend referrals must be new to any club activities and not have participated in any camps, clinics, or club teams prior to signing up for camp.**
**Valid for a one time use per referral.**
Please view the experience level descriptions and choose the camp that best fits the level you are currently at. Please note that “wanting your daughter to be challenged” is not a reason to sign them up for a more experienced level. Having players sign up for a level that is too experienced when they lack the skills needed to be at that level camp holds the players who should be in the group back and creates a slower paced camp. Please do not sign your daughter up for a level she cannot keep up with for the reason of “wanting her to be challenged”.
All of our camps are held at 305 Beulah Road, Winter Garden, FL 34787 inside Faith Family Community Church’s gymnasium.
- 5-7 years old
- have fun being exposed to the sport and learn the fundamentals through obstacles, games, and creative drills
- a great opportunity for kids to be active, try a new sport, and be exposed to the proper mechanics from a young age
- 0-1 years of club experience
- needs to gain understanding of ALL fundamentals
- anyone coming from YMCA or other recreational league
- 2 groups; 2nd-5th grade & 6th-9th grade
- all 10 Navy athletes & most 10 Teal athletes, most 12 Navy, most MS Training athletes
- 1-2 years of club experience
- has an understanding of ALL fundamentals (passing, serving, hitting, serve receive, defense) but needs to gain consistency
- a few 11 Navy, a few 12 Navy, 12 Teal athletes, Training Group, 13 White, some 13 Navy
- 2+ years of club experience
- 13 years or older
- has an understanding AND consistency of ALL fundamentals and is looking to improve in pace and level of the game
- some 13 Navy, 13 Teal, 14 Teal, some 15 Teal
See beyond volleyball.
See Beyond Volleyball.